Interpol to restart search for Bulgaria bomber
Interpol's chief says his office will restart the search for a bomber who killed five Israeli tourists and a Bulgarian bus driver in July.
Interpol Secretary-General Ronald Noble said Friday that efforts would be focused on finding possible accomplices.
He said the new search will involve sifting through Interpol's database and publishing the attacker's picture to get tips from the public. After talks with Bulgarian officials, Noble said a restart of the search was needed since sometimes the system does not give results at first try.
In August, Interpol publicized computer-generated images of the suspect and an accomplice but they have not been identified so far. Fingerprints and DNA samples also have not led to immediate results.