Columnists in News
Most Popular in News
- Cortez teen pleads guilty to murder
- David ‘Don’ Miller
- Man pleads not guilty in officer’s stabbing
- William Allen ‘Bill’ McLaughlin
- Jacob Baden
- U.S. 491 project starts Monday
- Two qualify for Nov. election
- NTSB releases fatal-crash report
- Gardner: Fracking ban would be job killer
- Vera Ernesteen (Ernie) Berry
Send announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Items submitted less than two weeks in advance will be less likely to be published. Entries may be edited for length and content.
Saturday, July 12
Freshly made Navajo Tacos will be available 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., at the Dolores United Methodist Chuch, 105 N 8th Street, Dolores. Cost is $7 per person or $5 for kids under 12. Also available are homemade baked goods and...