Article Last Updated: Friday, December 14, 2012 4:55pm
Sam Green/Cortez Journal
Columnists in Living
Most Popular in Living
- Rosh Hashanah – a time of remembrance and renewal
- The ‘Red Zone’
- Engagement Blais-Mullikin
- Engagement Oliver-Ruggles
- Insect inspectors
- Award-winning Duncan brings blues to Four Corners
- Anniversary LaVeryle and Betty Apple
- Graduation Elisa Mullikin graduates
- Lloyd McNeil A life in the forest caring for the land, serving the people
Email announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Community Calendar” in the subject field. Items submitted less than two weeks in advance will be less likely to be published. Entries may be edited for length and content.
Friday, Sept. 19
Local author Amy Cook holds a book-signing for her debut paranormal romance novel “Edge of Instinct” at the Cortez Public Library, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.