Abigail Grace Hurst
Article Last Updated: Friday, January 04, 2013 3:51pm
Columnists in Living
Most Popular in Living
- Montezuma gold
- Churches give away backpacks in back-to-school bash
- Rosh Hashanah – a time of remembrance and renewal
- Private Lighthouse Christian gains accreditation
- Texans visit Cortez on church-to-church mission
- Evangelist Bonnke embarks on his first American crusade
- Orthodox Church archbishop visits Durango parish
- St. Barnabas Episcopal Church plans education class
- Insect inspectors
Email announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Community Calendar” in the subject field. Items submitted less than two weeks in advance will be less likely to be published. Entries may be edited for length and content.
Friday, Sept. 19
Local author Amy Cook holds a book-signing for her debut paranormal romance novel “Edge of Instinct” at the Cortez Public Library, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.