More AP News
The Obama administration is targeting several companies and individuals for evading international sanctions against...
- US retail sales rise 0.7 pct., most in 5 months
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000
- Judge chides UK leader's 'Team Nigella' comment
- Croatian govt proposes new rights for gays
- China asks pilots to master low-visibility landing
- Syrian rebel spokesman decries US, UK aid decision
- Ryan: Budget deal moves US in 'right direction'
- Slovenia needs 4.8 billion euros for bank rescue
- Vatican gets mixed report card on finance reforms