More AP News
Mexico's Congress voted Thursday to open the country's moribund state-run oil industry to foreign and domestic...
- Congo and M23 rebels sign peace agreements
- Ex-Senate staffer appears in court on porn charges
- House weighs comprehensive defense bill
- Officials: US drone strike kills 13 in Yemen
- Winnie Mandela describes ex-husband's last moments
- Consumers' big purchases lift hopes for US economy
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- Medical test surprises: What should you be told?
- EU promises more aid for Ukraine to sign EU deal