More AP News
The Senate has cleared the way for Janet Yellen to succeed Ben Bernanke as head of the Federal Reserve.
- No agreement on Iran invite to Syria conference
- NSA, UK agency 'targeted Israel PM, EU officials'
- Gaza official: Israeli fire kills Palestinian man
- Hezbollah chief vows to avenge commander's death
- Senate's leader Reid in hospital for observation
- 2 killed in Yemen riots after tribal leader killed
- Uganda passes tough new bill against homosexuality
- Sochi environmental activist jailed for 3 years
- Gazans spoof Van Damme video to highlight plight