Thanks to a beloved volunteer
Article Last Updated: Friday, March 01, 2013 4:51pm
Columnists in Living
Most Popular in Living
- Engagement Dennison-Wells
- Saint Barnabas celebrates pipe organ
- Graduation Amy Lichliter
- Is Cortez state’s ‘best adventure town’?
- Texans visit Cortez on church-to-church mission
- Cultural Center features music born in Mesa Verde
- Chambers receives master’s degree
- Pleasant View author releases historical fiction nationwide
- Wedding Birge-Coitan
- Local pastor gets a singing gig on cable television
Send announcements to email@example.com. Items submitted less than two weeks in advance will be less likely to be published. Entries may be edited for length and content.
Saturday, July 12
Freshly made Navajo Tacos will be available 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., at the Dolores United Methodist Chuch, 105 N 8th Street, Dolores. Cost is $7 per person or $5 for kids under 12. Also available are homemade baked goods and...