Ekola serving in U.S. Army
Article Last Updated: Friday, March 08, 2013 3:36pm
Columnists in Living
Most Popular in Living
- Engagement Dennison-Wells
- Is Cortez state’s ‘best adventure town’?
- Graduation Amy Lichliter
- Saint Barnabas celebrates pipe organ
- Chambers receives master’s degree
- Cultural Center features music born in Mesa Verde
- Texans visit Cortez on church-to-church mission
- Wedding Birge-Coitan
- Local pastor gets a singing gig on cable television
- Pleasant View author releases historical fiction nationwide
Send announcements to email@example.com. Items submitted less than two weeks in advance will be less likely to be published. Entries may be edited for length and content.
Saturday, July 12
Freshly made Navajo Tacos will be available 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., at the Dolores United Methodist Chuch, 105 N 8th Street, Dolores. Cost is $7 per person or $5 for kids under 12. Also available are homemade baked goods and...