Columnists in Living
Most Popular in Living
- Engagement: Franchini-Bates
- Rosh Hashanah – a time of remembrance and renewal
- Body art
- Ballantine joins state humanities board
- Mind, matter and multiple sclerosis
- Paisley Paige Hoffman
- Bartley centers music on expressive melodies with tonal color
- Survey: Congregations more accepting of gays
Email announcements to email@example.com and include “Community Calendar” in the subject field. Items submitted less than two weeks in advance will be less likely to be published. Entries may be edited for length and content.
Friday, Sept. 19
Local author Amy Cook holds a book-signing for her debut paranormal romance novel “Edge of Instinct” at the Cortez Public Library, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.