Columnists in Living
Most Popular in Living
- Montezuma gold
- Rosh Hashanah – a time of remembrance and renewal
- Insect inspectors
- Engagement Blais-Mullikin
- The ‘Red Zone’
- Churches give away backpacks in back-to-school bash
- Texans visit Cortez on church-to-church mission
- Graduation Elisa Mullikin graduates
- Orthodox Church archbishop visits Durango parish
Email announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Community Calendar” in the subject field. Items submitted less than two weeks in advance will be less likely to be published. Entries may be edited for length and content.
Friday, Sept. 19
Local author Amy Cook holds a book-signing for her debut paranormal romance novel “Edge of Instinct” at the Cortez Public Library, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.