Article Last Updated: Thursday, April 25, 2013 5:10pm
Columnists in Living
Most Popular in Living
- Montezuma gold
- Rosh Hashanah – a time of remembrance and renewal
- Churches give away backpacks in back-to-school bash
- Orthodox Church archbishop visits Durango parish
- Texans visit Cortez on church-to-church mission
- Insect inspectors
- St. Barnabas Episcopal Church plans education class
- Private Lighthouse Christian gains accreditation
- The ‘Red Zone’
Email announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Community Calendar” in the subject field. Items submitted less than two weeks in advance will be less likely to be published. Entries may be edited for length and content.
Friday, Sept. 19
Local author Amy Cook holds a book-signing for her debut paranormal romance novel “Edge of Instinct” at the Cortez Public Library, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.