Submit a letter to the editor
Columnists in Opinion
Most Popular in Opinion
- Public lands are perfectly constitutional
- Unemployment easing, but wages remain flat or worse
- Cortez football program strong this year
- Labor in flux
- Wilderness Act
- Tools available to manage horse populations
- Feeling the smallness of being in economy class
- Fundraiser for guv
- Finally working to stop the worst people on earth
- New vehicles send wrong message
Email announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Community Calendar” in the subject field. Items submitted less than two weeks in advance will be less likely to be published. Entries may be edited for length and content.
Tuesday, Sept. 2
Cortez Evening Market from 4 to 7 p.m. in City Park (next to the Welcome Center). Local produce, handmade goods and live music.
The Four Corners...