Most Popular in News
- Donors step up after boys’ dad dies
- Family fun
- Williams’ death raises awareness of public health problem
- Kenneth Tankard Banks
- Cortez council adopts pot regulations
- Sheriff announces sexually violent predator
- DA cleared of outrageous misconduct
- Montezuma-Cortez school district hires 37 teachers
- Cronk restitution hearing suspended
- Cortez getting ready for Blue to take stage
Email announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Community Calendar” in the subject field. Items submitted less than two weeks in advance will be less likely to be published. Entries may be edited for length and content.
Tuesday, Sept. 2
Cortez Evening Market from 4 to 7 p.m. in City Park (next to the Welcome Center). Local produce, handmade goods and live music.
The Four Corners...