Direct flights from Cortez to Denver and Phoenix will start Oct. 1 with Boutique Air.
The airline was awarded an Essential Air Service (EAS)...
State Nation and World
- M-CHS grad Bloedel is stationed in Okinawa, Japan
- How much are students willing to pay to attend Fort Lewis College?
- Return on Fort Lewis College investments better than state’s
- Four local students graduate from Adams State University
- Fresh produce
An Australian entrepreneur, now based in Durango, wants to change the way cattle herds...
- Montezuma 4-H livestock sale nets $152,000
- Research center hosts field tour, barbecue in Yellow Jacket
- We’ve got your goats
- Collbran benefit planned for Western Colorado Agriculture Resource Center
- Region 9 receives $60K from USDA for SCAPE Program
The Region 9 Economic Development District of Southwest Colorado...
- Southwest Health moves forward with $30M expansion
- Southwest Health imaging director recognized for excellence
- Study finds oil and gas industry largest contributor to ‘hot spot’
- Report gives grim look at U.S. coal mining
- Lone Spur Cafe opens in Francisco’s building