A big thanks to everyone from the Baker and the Dean families for everything. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all the help with our...
For the record
Wednesday, Oct. 58:38 a.m.: A woman was served a warrant at the Montezuma County jail, 730 E. Driscoll St.
10:30 a.m.: A woman was served three warrants at the Montezuma County jail, 730 E. Driscoll St.
11:16 a.m.: A man was arrested on a warrant while sitting behind JFargo’s restaurant, 1209 E. Main St.
2:38 p.m.: A woman was arrested on suspicion of DUI, DUI per se, unsafe...
Thank you letters
We would like to thank family, friends and the community for the kind words, thoughtful cards, beautiful flowers, and food that was brought for our family during the loss of our...
- Customer service shines at The Journal
- Wal-Mart helps out with church’s school donations
- K-9 Search and Rescue thanks sponsors of breakfast
- Free firewood from Excelsior is heartwarming
- Thank You Letter Cortez Elks Lodge helps Junior Golf