Email announcements to email@example.com and include “Community Calendar” in the subject field. Items submitted less than two weeks...
For the record
Wednesday, June 18:04 a.m.: A man was arrested on an active warrant at Montezuma County Court.
2:44 p.m.: A woman given a summons in Centennial Park for violating a pretrial order against drinking alcohol, and a man was arrested on suspicion of disturbing the peace after he allegedly urinated in public.
7:30 p.m.: A woman reported that her wallet had been stolen from her truck in the 500 block of Juniper Place and that someone had...
Thank you letters
Memorial Day services in Rico this year were special with a dedication of a new sign at the Valley Rico Cemetery. Opening remarks were given by John Shriner, following prayer by...
- Western Excelsior thanks Mancos firefighters
- Downtown businesses give seventh-graders a treat
- Family of Tracy Sanchez grateful for support
- A big thanks for making an amazing authors tour
- Family grateful for support during loved one’s passing