Monday, June 134:40 p.m.: A woman was cited for unsafe backing after her car...
For the record
Wednesday, June 18:04 a.m.: A man was arrested on an active warrant at Montezuma County Court.
2:44 p.m.: A woman given a summons in Centennial Park for violating a pretrial order against drinking alcohol, and a man was arrested on suspicion of disturbing the peace after he allegedly urinated in public.
7:30 p.m.: A woman reported that her wallet had been stolen from her truck in the 500 block of Juniper Place and that someone had...
Thank you letters
The Cortez Leopard Sharks Swim Team and Board would like to thank the community for the help and participation in the swim meet June 3-5. Without the support of many people we...
- You helped ease our grief during our loss
- Thank You Letter New Rico Cemetery sign makes Memorial Day so special
- Western Excelsior thanks Mancos firefighters
- Downtown businesses give seventh-graders a treat
- Family of Tracy Sanchez grateful for support