Five Bass Masters tournaments are scheduled for the year. The qualifying points and pound format determine the angler of the year. The same requirements will be followed by co-anglers, who are given the chance to fish...
Arts & entertainment
This Saturday the Lindells will playing their beautiful, dark, scary, folk-pop, roots-rock & blues music at the Sunflower Theatre in downtown Cortez.
Over the past...
Andy and Jessica Condon are pleased to announce the engagement of their son, Simon Condon, to Julia Phelps, daughter of Jim and Susan Phelps. Together, Simon and Julia graduated...
WASHINGTON – Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan said Wednesday he plans to hold a Millions for Justice march in the nation’s capital this fall, 20 years after...
- Believe, follow, participate
- Jeb Bush: ‘I don’t think we should politicize our faith’
- How do you say ‘goodbye’?
- Love Out Loud offers opportunities to serve
- Rock Springs vacation Bible school is coming
Fried chicken. Deviled...
She was dying as she took her place on...
Do you have a Faces in the Crowd to submit to the Dolores Star? Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include "Faces in the Crowd" in the email's subject line, a...
- River Talk TripAdvisor honors Dolores River Campground
- 40 Years Ago
- 80 Years Ago
- Community Calendar
- Faces in the Crowd: The Lunch Ladies
Email announcements to email@example.com and include "Community Calendar" in the subject field. Items submitted less than two weeks in advance will be less likely to be...
- Pot-themed resort seeks new home
- Doty plans plein air demonstration
- BrewFest looking for sponsors
- 2014 Montezuma County Fair carcass contest winners
- Community Calendar, June 24