The return of apple...
Arts & entertainment
And the winner is…
Announced on Monday, the Gold Medal winning film in the 18th Annual Manhattan Short Film Festival was “Bis Gleich.” The 15-minute...
- Distillery to host Mama Laya on Oct. 16
- Cellist takes electric sound to Millwood
- Western artists head east
- A Hopi story
Kasey Bell, son of Scott and Patti Bell of Cortez, married his soul mate Taryn Susann Davis, daughter of Braden and Melanie Davis of St. David, Ariz.
Kasey and Taryn were...
I wonder how many of us have ever said, “I can’t sing.” Not – “I can’t sing like (name your favorite singer).”
- Pope charts a new direction in U.S.
- St. Margaret Mary’s hosts western-style ordination
- ‘Pope Plan’ transforms Havana, known for its decay
- Guest Columnist The meaning of true Christianity
- Cortez hosting Catholic ordination on Sept. 14
This is the first of two articles about...
Kids are picky eaters.