The second annual Ride of the Ancients Century Cycling Tour will depart Parque de Vida in Cortez at 8 a.m. on Sunday, Oct. 9.
The 100-mile route loops east toward Totten Lake, south through...
Arts & entertainment
On its farewell tour, the popular Barbary Coast Dixieland Show Band will make its final appearance in Cortez on Thursday, Sept. 29 at 7 p.m. at the Montezuma-Cortez High School...
- Sunflower presents comedy night with Adrianne Chalepah
- Bluff Arts Festival begins on Oct. 14
- Cortez Elks lodge plans Autumn Fest
- Zakotah Sevon nominated for Reno arts award
- Manhattan Short Film festival returns to Cortez
Fourteen years ago, Colorado resident D.K. Maylor found himself wondering what a modern-day interview with Jesus might sound like.
He sat down one afternoon and typed a...
- Bible studies to be held in Cortez, Durango, Ignacio
- Students learn the finer points of bells
- Tribute to church organist
- Nun who defied Billy the Kid inspires TV show
- Region’s Catholic churches host band from Monterrey, Mexico
Yesterday was the last day...
I came to the Dolores River...