Fort Lewis College wants to graduate students prepared for the workforce or graduate school – and it wants to send them off with healthier lifetime habits.
The college signed a three-year commitment with...
Arts & entertainment
With the temperatures rising and the kids mostly out of school, there’s no time like the present to start thinking about what you want to read this summer.
- The tiniest art gallery: 8 cubic feet of work
- Army Winds present free ‘Sounds of America’ concert in Cortez
- Talk about town Durango man to compete for $1 million, title of ‘American Ninja Warrior’
- Spruce Tree Coffeehouse shows work by two photographers
Destry and Jennifer Daves are proud to announce the engagement of their daughter, Jessica Daves, to Justin Guynes, son of Eric and Roxanne Guynes. They plan on building a family...
- St. Tekakwitha doll auction will benefit Catholic Daughters
- The good news: Attend church services, live longer
- Outside church, we belong to a community of souls
- Arriola church excited to host Master’s Chorale