Almost 400 people packed into the brand-new Ralph E. Vavak auditorium at Montezuma-Cortez High School to see the San Juan Symphony Orchestra and its special guests, guest conductor Blake Richardson and cello soloist...
Arts & entertainment
And the winner is…
Announced on Monday, the Gold Medal winning film in the 18th Annual Manhattan Short Film Festival was “Bis Gleich.” The 15-minute...
- Distillery to host Mama Laya on Oct. 16
- Cellist takes electric sound to Millwood
- Western artists head east
- A Hopi story
Kasey Bell, son of Scott and Patti Bell of Cortez, married his soul mate Taryn Susann Davis, daughter of Braden and Melanie Davis of St. David, Ariz.
Kasey and Taryn were...
SALT LAKE CITY — The Mormon church didn’t go far to select three new members for a top governing body that sets policy and runs the worldwide faith’s business...
- College sued over Bible-themed plaque
- Thoughts Along the Way: A shared Song
- Pope charts a new direction in U.S.
- St. Margaret Mary’s hosts western-style ordination
- ‘Pope Plan’ transforms Havana, known for its decay
This is the first of two articles about...
Kids are picky eaters.