Top news from around the region
Dispatch centers in...
The retired Montezuma-Cortez High School on Seventh Street in Cortez will be demolished.
At their meeting Tuesday, Re-1 Board of Education members voted unanimously to...
- No immediate relief from record-breaking heat for Cortez
- Montezuma officials discuss fiber funding options
- Mancos designated as Colorado Creative District
- Experience vs. upstart in GOP’s 3rd District
- Montezuma County starts fire ban in wake of Sage Hen blaze
- Dolores considers proposal for a new stadium and track
- Dolores Town Board denies funding for recycling group
- Mass casualty training scheduled for Dolores High School
- Rico, Dolores trail users are given time to comment on plan
- RV campground opens just south of Dolores
There’s a lot going on in Mancos this week. First and foremost is Grand Summer Nights, tonight at 5-8 p.m. It’s the last Friday of the month, and our stores will be...
- Mancos School Board approves drug policy
- Mancos district prepares to lease Jackson Gulch water
- Mancos library teaches juggling
- DHS grad earns Eagle Scout Award for Mancos work
- JLD Architecture comes to Mancos
“There is a war simmering in this country, centered in the West,” said Richard Cohen, head of the liberal advocacy group Southern Poverty Law Center, in a House...
State Nation and World
- Puppet masters
- SWOS gets help from community to build school garden
- Summer reading programs begin
- Montezuma-Cortez High School
- Fort Lewis College approves tuition hike for resident students
After a five-year respite, cattle grazing will resume this month on about 43,000 acres in the Upper Hermosa and Elbert Creek areas of the
- Navajo farm pipeline repairs finally finished
- Scientist hopes to restore West’s degraded grasslands
- Cortez Farmers Market opens for business downtown
- Hay producers needed for annual publication
- Ranching challenges emerge after 2012 drought
SANTA FE – A federal appeals court has sided with a green chile growers group in southern New Mexico’s Hatch Valley in a dispute over what food can be labeled with...
- Flood study planned for South Mineral drainage
- Marijuana shops could have extended hours
- Taxpayers miss out on millions of dollars in unemployment payments
- Subcontractor labyrinth makes record tracking difficult
- Photo: Dock dog soars at Four Corners Pet Expo