Montezuma-Cortez High School wrestler Seager Oliver won a state high school wrestling championship, the M-CHS football team won its first playoff game since 1957, and several local athletes enjoyed success at home and...
State Nation and World
13-year-old Nigerian girl says her father gave her to Boko Haram, she refused to explode bomb
Fort Lewis College has experienced the same decline in enrollment in the arts and humanities as the University of Colorado Boulder campus during the last five years, FLC spokesman...
- Christmas coats
- Crow Canyon offers institute for teachers
- Kemper Christmas
- Coat Drive
- A grand ‘Snow White’
Farm owners and operators in Montezuma County have some tough decisions to make over the next few months as a result of the 2014 Farm Bill.
Starting now and rolling into...
- Farm Bill has local impact
- Sage grouse discussed by Western governors
- Local hemp advocate vows to persevere
- Governors meet to discuss water
- Farm Service Agency seeking applications
The Ballantine family has transferred ownership of the 100-plus-year-old Mancos Times building to the nonprofit Mancos Common Press.
Betsy Harrison, secretary/treasurer...
- 2 states sue Colorado over legal marijuana
- Taste of Seasons raises $13,000
- Business Briefs
- Colorado hay prices, demand are flat
- Osprey Packs’ Fall Locals sale nets $3,350
The holidays are upon us whether...
By Karen Sheek
The proposed action for Rico-West Dolores travel management plan has some changes for motorized and non-motorized recreation in the San Juan National Forest.
- County seeks to run McPhee
- Documentary planned for Dolores River
- 2014 was good to ranchers despite fall of beef price
- Chamber announces winners of lighting contest
- River Talk: High country has snow
Mancos became home to the first recreational marijuana shop in Montezuma County this week, when owner Nate Fete opened the doors to The Shop at 7 p.m. Monday, Dec.
- Shortfall gives hard edge to good times at senior center
- 'Humans are his herd'
- Ballantines transfer Mancos building to nonprofit
- FSA details new Farm Bill rules
- CDOT ending wildlife zones