A search continues for a snowmobiler caught in an avalanche Wednesday in the La Plata Mountains near Sharkstooth Peak.
The missing snowmobiler was identified as local resident Rob Yates, according to the...
State Nation and World
Malaysian court sentences opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim to 5 years in jail on sodomy charges
The Southwest Memorial Hospital Foundation is accepting applicants for its 2014 scholarships. They are $2,000 each.
Applicants must have chosen health care as a career,...
- SW Community announces achievements of local students
- Builders group accepting scholarship applications
- Builders group accepting applications for scholarships
- Crow Canyon plans exhibit of students’ work
- Higher education at FLC higher-priced
I’ve come to the conclusion that if we need moisture, all I have to do is write about techniques for water conservation.
In summer 2012, I provided suggestions...
- Cortez FFA celebrates week
- Homegrown Retreat sets schedule
- Blood drives for February
- Farmers may be eligible for USDA drought loans
- Blackburn presents book 'Prayer Rock'
Kinder Morgan is expanding its CO2 drilling operations onto private land in the Cow Canyon area of Montezuma County.
Fifty residents were served sandwiches and coffee at...
- Farm bill merges 2 land programs
- Officers elected to state electric co-op association
- FLC student joins Region 9
- Mr. Happy’s is looking for a buyer
- Antler Creek Tax Service moves to new location
Services for longtime Dolores resident Shirley Ann Dennison are pending with Ertel...
- Darlene Mona (Beth) Clark
- Juanita ‘Neta’ Smith
- William Edward ‘Eddie’ De Groff
- Donald Eugene ‘Don’ Scales
- Albert Leroy Hall
Part 3 Continued from January and...
While it may sound peculiar, sometimes...
To the vast majority of Four Corners residents, cyclist Lauren Hall is relatively unknown.
To members of the International cycling community, Hall is recognized as a...
- Winning talent
- Local Republicans participate in caucus
- Dolores ends February with a bang
- Area reports '13 tourism gains
- Matron of Dolores
A report issued by the National Park Service this week illuminated some of the impacts of last October's government shutdown on national parks and their surrounding communities.
- Propane price spike leaves local customers reeling
- Proposed RV limits anger citizens
- Landscape shapes artist's vision
- Audio recordings provide a glimpse of Spruell's management style
- Come Back to My Valley: I've been working on the railroad