The Ute Mountain Ute tribe has purchased Mesa Verde Pottery, an enduring icon of local tourism on the eastern entrance to Cortez.
According to several sources, the tribe plans to establish its pottery...
State Nation and World
Holder says he's 'disappointed' by violent response in Ferguson after grand jury decision
- Mancos seniors opt out of standardized tests
- Ute Mountain Tribal Park Winter Tour
- Journalist to speak at Ute fair
- E-school accepting enrollments
- Carter promises achievement gains
Montezuma County Farm Service Agency is accepting applications for 2015 non-insured Assistance Program coverage for non-insurable perennial crops. The sales closing date for...
- Fair board seeks new members
- 2014 MONTEZUMA COUNTY FAIR RESULTS, 4-H DIVISIONS
- Southwest Farm Fresh co-op looks to step up distribution
- Voters pick top chili, salsa
- Watery eyes, gasps for air
Many La Plata County homeowners are choosing to invest money to make their homes more energy efficient, and one of the ways they can do that is by installing solar panels on their...
- Marijuana shops may get a break soon
- Cedar Networks offering premium Internet service in Dolores
- Telluride newspaper sold to competitor
- Durango’s retail pot shops proliferate
- Programmer opens up innovative shop
On your mark, get set, go!
A group of second-grade students at Dolores Elementary School ran as fast as they could toward a set of cups inside the Little Bear Gymnasium...
- Premium Internet offered in Dolores
- School board picks Wyman for empty spot
- Nowlin plans to work with Dolores
- Veteran tribute
- Feds protect grouse
When 2-year-old Emma Oakes found out that the Painted Turtle reopened last month in Mancos, she was jumping for joy, said her mother, Theresa Oakes.
Theresa Oakes was...
- Mesa Verde Pottery is sold
- Schools consider asking for testing waiver
- Humiston case to be heard Dec. 2
- Mesa Verde prepares for open house, Luminaria night
- Get help with health-insurance changes