Top news from around the region
Dove Creek — Since 2014, when the Gunnison sage grouse was listed as threatened under the Endangered Species Act, farmers, ranchers, and oil and gas companies have braced for new federal polices to protect the...
- Lt. American Horse honored as BIA retires his badge
- Kemper Elementary jumps to top state rating
- Utah sells Comb Ridge land to a little-known private bidder
- Best of Montezuma County awards party is Oct. 27
- Court mandates recovery plan for Mexican gray wolf
- Dolores students get hands-on taste of restaurant business
- Wildlife migration brings increase in collisions
- Hymn for Her to play at Dolores River Brewery
- Dolores school budget faces cuts as enrollment falls
- Prescribed burn for Dove Creek area is canceled
Owner Jim Cody said medical sales stopped in...
- Mancos locals celebrate service with Ecuador visit
- Mancos library searching for senior worker
- Mancos officials warn about noise, unlocked cars
- Veryl Goodnight inducted to Cowgirl Hall of Fame
- Mancos turkey shoot scheduled for Nov. 5
DENVER – Voters are being asked to approve so-called “aid-in-dying” medication.
The statutory Proposition 106 asks, “Shall there be a change...
State Nation and World
- Pinhead science program
- Practicing their smiles
- Colorado students invited to enter national radon poster contest
- Photo: Now, that’s using your noodle
- Fort Lewis students train for career’s social moments
The League of Women Voters of Montezuma County will meet on Saturday, Nov. 12 at 9 a.m. at the Ponderosa Restaurant in Dolores.
The speaker will be...
- Annual 4-H Day is Nov. 5 at Montezuma County Fairgrounds
- BLM’s grazing fund benefits ranchers in Montezuma County
- Panthers football tries to rebound against Gunnison
- Man gets probation, will pay $7,697 after killing bull
- Bayfield couple’s ‘weeds’ turn into growing hops business
- A-Basin opens Colorado ski season
- Unemployment rates up in three swing states
- Oil and gas will get closer look near Chaco Canyon
- Purgatory owner buys Colorado’s largest snowcat ski operation
- Sunnyside wants out of Navajo Nation lawsuit