Top news from around the region
- Panel meets on oil and gas
- Preparing for a feast
- Only light snow expected in Colorado for Thanksgiving
- Mark Redwine files to dismiss wrongful death lawsuit in death of son, Dylan Redwine
- Baxstrom is denied defender in domestic violence
Check out the inaugural Dolores Turkey Trot and Food Drive on Thanksgiving Day Nov. 26, beginning at 9 a.m. in front of the Dolores High School. The free event features a 5K and...
- Faces in the Crowd: The River Runners
- Dolores Christmas Bazaar coming in two weeks
- 80 years ago
- 40 years ago
- Family Dollar headed for Railroad Avenue Vehicle storage lot purchased; opening date expected in 2016
Kyle Cox, 19, son of Ronda and Rodney Cox of Mancos, exhibited the Reserve Grand Champion Market Lamb at the North American International Livestock Exposition in Louisville,...
- League of Women Voters to meet in Mancos
- Cox convicted in 2009 DUI, Indiana prosecutor’s office says
- Mancos considers adding position for PR officer
- Effort to allow ATVs on La Plata County roads moves again
- Town seek funds to replace Main St. bridge
State Nation and World
Turkish Foreign Ministry: Russian, Turkish ministers agree to hold talks on plane downing
Thanks to a change in class order, students wishing to enter the Automotive Service Technology program at Southwest Colorado Community College can now start in the spring...
- Sen. Bennet on conference committee that advances No Child reform measure
- Kiwanis Club donates $5,500 to schools
- Towaoc library receives donation
- Online instructor honored
- Lots of laughs
NEW PALTZ, N.Y. – Hauling feed, herding pigs, long hours. Farming is hard. And 25-year-old Leanna Mulvihill loves it.
Young farmers like...
- Can small communities tackle global food security?
- An uncommon love
- Semi loaded with cattle clogs Durango thoroughfare
- Researchers find an answer to invasive cheatgrass
- Colorado AgrAbility sets workshop schedule
WASHINGTON – U.S. home rental prices rose at a slower pace in October, a possible sign that apartment costs are testing the upper reaches of renters’...
- Durango tourism industry faces challenges
- Mercy medical center recognized for capacity to keep patients safe
- Business Briefs
- Climate Commitments on the Road to Paris
- Western banking school coming to Fort Lewis College