After roughly seven years of operating at a deficit, the 30-year-old Cortez Cultural Center announced this week that it would discontinue operations after September as it looks to rebuild the organization from the...
State Nation and World
2 bombings hit Colombia's capital, wounding 7 in banking district, 1 at other site, police say
- Rocket scientist will visit kids in Cortez
- Meeting puppet
- July Storytime is ‘Superheroes Continued’
- Grants available for youth service projects
- Robin Hood coming to Cortez library
For The Cortez Journal
The Mesa Verde Gardeners will host a Design Class in advance of the Montezuma County Fair and Horticultural Show at 9:30 a.m., Tuesday, July 14 at...
- 1,035 acres go into conservation status
- Forest cutting back on grazing
- Making hay
- Covering your assets
- Wilson named to state FFA
Finding time to workout is something many struggle with, but longtime personal trainer Heather Barritt hopes the flexible hours of her new 24-hour gym will help make it easier for...
- Baker plans to add curbside recycling
- Leadership Montezuma accepting applications
- DAV salutes Jack & Janelle’s Restaurant
- Fixing the breakwater
- SBDC gets Enterprise Zone project
The recent spring rains may lull you...
Country rockers the Banditos will serve up their grungy style of southern rebellion at the Dolores River Brewery on Friday night on the outdoor stage.
Barging out of...
- Commissioners award $85,422 breakwater bid
- County rejects Bong-A-Thon permit
- Goose quilt a masterpiece
- Forest plans impact study on recreation
- Baker to add curbside recycling