Top news from around the region
Lurking in McPhee Reservoir are schools of kokanee salmon who have been tricked by Colorado Parks and Wildlife in order to make it to your dinner table.
Raised as small fry in a fish hatchery on the Dolores...
Mancos school board members on Monday voted unanimously to hire a grant writer and an architect to pursue grants and assist with campus improvements.
The district will...
- Dolores continues ban on pot sales
- At least 15 counties leave American Lands Council
- Tax on carbon pollution faces surprising opposition
- Plans for community Thanksgiving dinner are underway
- Lawsuit aims to allow ballot selfies in Colorado
- Dolores students get hands-on taste of restaurant business
- Wildlife migration brings increase in collisions
- Hymn for Her to play at Dolores River Brewery
- Dolores school budget faces cuts as enrollment falls
- Prescribed burn for Dove Creek area is canceled
- Library opens up new world to readers
- Three-car crash on U.S. 160 leaves man in critical condition
- Best of Montezuma County awards party is Oct. 27
- Medical pot business closes as recreational sales grow
- Mancos locals celebrate service with Ecuador visit
PAGOSA SPRINGS – Visitors to Chimney Rock National Monument next year will have a safer hike to the mesa top following work completed this month by a Native American crew...
State Nation and World
The Montezuma-Cortez High School marching band qualified for the Colorado Bandmasters Association’s state contest after taking first place in the 2A class at the CBA West...
- Photo: Fall festival at SWOS
- Pinhead science program
- Practicing their smiles
- Colorado students invited to enter national radon poster contest
- Photo: Now, that’s using your noodle
The League of Women Voters of Montezuma County will meet on Saturday, Nov. 12 at 9 a.m. at the Ponderosa Restaurant in Dolores.
The speaker will be...
- Annual 4-H Day is Nov. 5 at Montezuma County Fairgrounds
- BLM’s grazing fund benefits ranchers in Montezuma County
- Panthers football tries to rebound against Gunnison
- Man gets probation, will pay $7,697 after killing bull
- Bayfield couple’s ‘weeds’ turn into growing hops business
- A-Basin opens Colorado ski season
- Unemployment rates up in three swing states
- Oil and gas will get closer look near Chaco Canyon
- Purgatory owner buys Colorado’s largest snowcat ski operation
- Sunnyside wants out of Navajo Nation lawsuit