State Sen. Ellen Roberts, R-Durango, is stepping down from the Statehouse as of Dec. 31. She has been a good legislator and will be missed.
That Roberts would want to leave the Senate is understandable. Serving...
- Alice Madden for university regent; Joyce Rankin for board of education
- Hillary’s the best qualified candidate for president
- Proposition 106: Medical aid-in-dying offers some control to terminally ill
- ‘Yes’ to higher tobacco tax
- ‘No’ to Amendment 69, ColoradoCare
- Third district needs Schwartz's independence, competence
- Coram serves 58th well
- ‘Yes’ on 4A Mancos library
- Elections: Furse needs to overcome problems with evidence
Letters to the editor
WASHINGTON — There was a time when ticket splitting was common. Voters would support one party’s candidate for president and the other’s for Congress. At its peak in 1972, ticket splitters...
- Better use of taxes: Make Cortez air hub
- History shows Hillary is the clear pick
- Politicians needs to represent people
- The two big takeways from the third presidential debate
- Facing an electoral dilemma: My vote explained
- Ordeal let family know who are friends
- Thanks go to awesome first responders
- With rat or weasel choice, I’m voting rat
- Funds not OK’d for building demolition
Let me raise an uncomfortable topic: We...
- Looking back