There have been plenty of news reports about the difficulty of attracting agricultural workers to harvest a variety of crops in this country. So, too, the tech industry’s desire for the federal government to...
- Health costs
- Paris attacks
- Listening session
- Revenue votes
- End of life
- Clean Power Plan
- Yes on 5A, BB
Letters to the editor
In response to the story about the Dolores Ranger District restroom removal (Journal, Nov. 20), a few thoughts come to mind.
First, working taxpayers paid to design and construct the Sage Hen Campgrounds,...
- New battlefield is unfamiliar terrain for the West
- Vote for Sanders for a better country
- Beef up security on local campuses
- Results come from transcending boundaries
- Obama’s phony war does nothing to stop terrorists
- Why I support Sanders for president
- A look at how Fannie and Freddie have survived
- County should pay like everyone else
- Kudos to Cortez transportation service
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric...
Some of the history of the local...
Gov. John Hickenlooper (Democrat) and...
I sympathize with Mr. Berger's frustration with cats in his area; fortunately, I live in an area where most cats are spayed and neutered, and we seldom see roaming cats.
- Christmas trees have uses after holidays
- Thanks for making Dining for Recycling special
- Judy Marquez: Thanks for the support
- Public comments helped lay groundwork for Rico-West Dolores travel planning
The Mancos Town Board must continue to work with Western Excelsior, Mancos residents, the county commissioners and CDPHE to solve the dust problem because the health of everyone...