Like many Western states, Colorado has a process whereby its voters can enact or amend state laws and even the state’s constitution. And do we ever love to use it. To those unfamiliar with its details, however,...
- Obamacare means well, but fails to contain costs
- Hunting season should be a welcome season for all
- It's election season: We want to hear from you
- Freedom, choice in modern elections again has Colorado leading the nation
- Tramway on Navajo land is a bad idea
- The road to better mental health requires more options and communication
- Traffic calming
- Lack of funding puts lakes and reservoirs at risk from invasive species
- Master Leasing Plan: S.W. Colorado’s jewels deserve highest possible protections
Letters to the editor
Jeremy Lyman (Journal, Aug. 4) did a great job of patting himself on the back, but he came up quite short in his description of devastation to the Blanding community.
I haven’t been around as long as...
- Southwest Memorial Hospital is a jewel
- When facts, logic and history just don’t matter
- City Council decision not a safe choice
- Welcher support disqualifies Rep. Brown
- One of the candidates is actually offering ideas
- City, county should hire local contractors
- In response to an Empire billing problem
- Lackluster success shows that the old Fed is dead
- Trump is going beyond his own history and words
Yesterday was the last day...
I came to the Dolores River...