There are several components to the Taxpayer’s Bill Of Rights amendment to Colorado’s Constitution, but the two which residents pay the greatest attention to are the requirement that voters approve tax...
- Rural broadband
- Nation’s 33rd president had many words of wisdom to offer our present 45th
- Water District: 50-plus years of experience is water under the bridge with recent changes
- Trump administration needs to slow down, show nation a comprehensive plan
- Public access is most important factor
- Decision on Road BB intersection seems popular, but dangerous
- Repeal of methane rule is short-sighted; method is extreme
- Storms build snowpack, but almost too much of a good thing
- Animal shelter
Letters to the editor
I read with great interest Republican representatives Coffman, Lamborn, Buck and Timpton’s column (Journal, Jan. 19) defending their efforts to repeal Obamacare.
So, Republican politicians now have an...
- EPA helps preserve our quality of life
- Whose interest does Trump represent?
- Protect separation of church and state
- On ACA, Tipton is peddling snake oil
- Please enable comments on the website
- Remove symbols of hate from property
- Paper seems incapable of equal coverage
- Median project is a waste of tax money
- Tipton vote did not serve public interest
In a local control state like Colorado,...