Because it has implications for Southwest Colorado, there is reason to pay attention to the race for the at-large seat on the University of Colorado’s Board of Regents and support Alice Madden.
- Hillary’s the best qualified candidate for president
- Proposition 106: Medical aid-in-dying offers some control to terminally ill
- ‘Yes’ to higher tobacco tax
- ‘No’ to Amendment 69, ColoradoCare
- Third district needs Schwartz's independence, competence
- Coram serves 58th well
- ‘Yes’ on 4A Mancos library
- Elections: Furse needs to overcome problems with evidence
- Elections: Vote ‘yes’ to tear down old high school
Letters to the editor
"I will tell you at the time. ... I’ll keep you in suspense,"...
- Facing an electoral dilemma: My vote explained
- Ordeal let family know who are friends
- Thanks go to awesome first responders
- With rat or weasel choice, I’m voting rat
- Funds not OK’d for building demolition
- SB 152 is not a tax, all county to vote
- Advocating zoning is a dangerous thing
- Pathway to Mancos is not needed
- Journal should have independent views
Let me raise an uncomfortable topic: We...
- Looking back