- Hunting season should be a welcome season for all
- It's election season: We want to hear from you
- Freedom, choice in modern elections again has Colorado leading the nation
- Tramway on Navajo land is a bad idea
- The road to better mental health requires more options and communication
- Traffic calming
- Lack of funding puts lakes and reservoirs at risk from invasive species
- Master Leasing Plan: S.W. Colorado’s jewels deserve highest possible protections
- With changing views on pot, it’s time for serious study on its effects
Letters to the editor
The citizens of Cortez and Montezuma County pay taxes here to keep the city and county operating.
Let’s start with last year, with the city letting a contract for over $3 million to an out-of-state...
- In response to an Empire billing problem
- Lackluster success shows that the old Fed is dead
- Trump is going beyond his own history and words
- Bears Ears will create many challenges
- Funeral home showed care, compassion
- Buddhist snowboarder for U.S. Senate
- Look to law to cure Pinocchio politicians
- Some questions about accident coverage
- Reader’s memory about mill is correct
Yesterday was the last day...
I came to the Dolores River...