The presidential election aside, the largest spike on this summer’s political seismograph registered in June when funding to combat the Zika virus ran aground in Congress. Both sides of the aisle blamed the...
- Master Leasing Plan: S.W. Colorado’s jewels deserve highest possible protections
- With changing views on pot, it’s time for serious study on its effects
- Wilderness: This tiny percentage of public lands should stay off limits to mountain bikes
- Denver TV
- Methane Capture
- Athletes set an example worth emulating
- Bears Ears may finally get the protection it so clearly deserves
- Former U.S. Sen. Bill Armstrong remembered for approachability, civility
Letters to the editor
By Mayor Karen Sheek
The past few months have been an exciting time in Montezuma County as representatives from the county, Cortez, Mancos, Dolores, and the Ute Mountain Ute Tribe have met to discuss the...
- Summer ‘break’ is filled with legislative business
- Despite lack of funds for maintenance, national parks remain a reason to celebrate
- Commission in the dark on broadband
- Airline safety: Focus on sense not dollars
- Monument does not mean devastation
- Help is available for domestic violence
- What is behind the Wark name?
- Find a fairer way to pay for broadband
- With Bears Ears, too much is at stake
For some of us, getting downtown on...