There are many cultural, religious and medical, familial and psychological taboos surrounding death – particularly at one’s own hand – and for good reason. Humans are born with an inherent drive to...
- Old high school
- Support victims
- Icy roads
- Stand-off strategy
- Public information
- Gun control
- Looking at 2015
Letters to the editor
WASHINGTON – In 1992, James Carville popularized the adage “It’s the economy, stupid.” If the economy is ailing, people tend to vote against the party in the White House.
- Democrats here in Montezuma County
- We must all work to protect public land
- County should post notices in Journal
- Populism trailing conservatism among Republicans
- Seeking a chance to slow our decline
- MCHS demolition was never assured
- Continue to publish notices in Journal
- The three-cornered fight for the soul of the GOP
- Hightower column was a welcome read
This is another letter from Stephen...
As we have experienced in our area...