TOWAOC — The Ute Mountain Ute tribe expressed enthusiasm for the proposed Bears Ears National Monument at a community meeting Thursday...
State Nation and World
For The Journal
Interested in a career in nursing? Southwest Colorado Community...
- Manaugh Elementary wraps up school year
- Boettcher gives Fort Lewis College $150,000 for new hall
- Fort Lewis College honored with three Fulbright Scholars
- Cortez high school students celebrate with Earth Day carnival
- Cortez library gives free book ‘Giraffes Can’t Dance’
Dan Hobbs farms 30 acres of land east of Pueblo, Colorado. For years, he spent weekends...
- Ag extension has roots in community
- CattleGrowers group seeks intern
- Federal government wants farmers to supply local markets
- Suckla elected to BLM Grazing Advisory Board
- Stotz announces tractor pull winners
Citizen and environmental groups are calling for transparency and a new environmental...
- Mercy recognized for its grade ‘A’ record in safety
- Superfund management team lays out plans for 2016
- Four Corners fair connects employers with job seekers
- EPA: La Plata County won’t get full reimbursement for Gold King
- Millennial generation becomes largest group in U.S.