Montezuma-Cortez head football coach Dave Wagner didn’t sleep very much on the bus ride home from Aspen on Friday.
It’s not surprising, considering all he had to worry about.
High School Sports
The Tuesday afternoon rain had no effect on the Montezuma-Cortez football practice.
Split into positional groups, the Panthers continued drills as the drizzle escalated into a downpour.
- Volleyball Preview: Dove Creek faces growing pains
- Dove Creek football hopes to turn corner
- Volleyball Preview: Pickens returns to winning team
- ‘Bam, bam, bam, go’
- New coaches lead M-CHS Panthers
- Softball Preview M-CHS softball team has new coach, new players
- Montezuma-Cortez boys soccer trending up
- Panthers on the move: Former M-CHS athletes head to college
- Two Junior PGA players are All-Stars
DENVER – Summer is coming to an end and once again it is time to get ready for waterfowl hunting in Colorado. CPW’s Avian Research Section Leader, Jim Gammonley, offers a brief forecast to help hunters...
- Sena wins Pinto Bean tournament
- All-Nighter Softball Tournament raises $3,000
- Medicine Horse Golf
- Stormy’s gymnastics classes relocating
- Fladt pulls away to win CWGA
- Leopard Sharks recap
- Peyton’s pal
- Golf event to benefit Cortez nonprofit
Zero week is over.
Last Friday, the Dolores Bears hosted the Dove Creek Bulldogs in a friendly scrimmage that allowed both teams to get a final run in before their first...
- Bears cross-country program growing
- Purgatory looking up
- Girls to host night golf tourney in Cortez
- Volleyball Preview A new year, with the same goal Bears hope to return to Denver
Wednesday, Sept. 2
Lloyd's Lake Classic @ Monticello
Friday, Sept. 4
- Cross country: Blue Jays take 4th
- Football: Mancos loses opener against a strong Norwood team
- What's ahead for Mancos sports
- Blue Jays football opens against 10-1 Norwood
- Mancos cross-country teams return all varsity runners