Teeing off at the West Slope Regional Golf Tournament on Sept. 16, the Montezuma-Cortez High School golf team hoped to contend for the title.
Over the next six hours, the Panthers did just that, staying close...
High School Sports
Nine matches into its season, the Montezuma-Cortez High School volleyball team is off to a solid start.
Competing at the Delta Tournament, which was held Sept. 5-6, the Panthers won four consecutive matches,...
- Rodeo team does well in Craig
- Athlete of the Week: Manual Martinez off to a strong start
- Panthers soccer falls in double overtime
- Panthers football team falls short
- Bulldogs improve to 3-0
- Panthers split doubleheader with Delta
- Bulldogs lose close contest to Rangely
- Panthers harriers on the move
- Panthers lose to Bayfield in three sets
For the final time this year, dirt track stock car racing will take place east of Cortez at Fairgrounds Speedway.
Scheduled to take place Sept. 12 and Sept. 13, the races will be sanctioned by the International...
- A Titanic effort
- Hole in one recorded at South 40
- Sports briefs
- Sports Briefs
- Pinto Bean thrills again
- A rocking good time
- A ‘Cup’ of fun
- Off-road event coming to Cortez
- Medicine Horse accepting registrations
At times this season, the Dolores High School volleyball team has played well. According to head coach Gina Hollen however, the Bears are still searching for...
- Bears football team wins by forfeit
- Fishing report Cadis are hatching, and Upper Dolores looks good
- Dolores youths do well at horse show
- Bears volleyball team opens season 2-1
- Bears football is shut out by Coal Ridge on the road
Healthy, well-conditioned and motivated, the Mancos High School boys and girls cross-country teams continue to enjoy solid results.
Boys win in Bayfield
- Bluejays fall to 1-3
- Bluejays come back to defeat Telluride
- Bluejays soar to victory
- Bluejays running fast
- Bluejays off to strong start