Kiselya Plewe didn’t even warm up for the playoff.
After her round of play on Tuesday in the United States Golf Association’s U.S. Girls’ Junior Amateur Qualifier at Hidden Valley Country...
Beginning in 1997, the Conquistador Junior Golf Program’s youth camp has swollen to around 80 participants each year.
Last week’s five-day camp held true to form, with 80 kids registering to learn...
- Three locals qualify for National Junior High Finals Rodeo
- Spencer Gatlin, Beau Hemphill, Josh McCoy and Andrew Laymon compete in All-State Games
- Rob Yates Memorial Golf Tournament thriving
- Kiwanis Club and Groundhog Lake RV Park host fourth annual fishing tournament
- Fishing Derby keeps growing
- Rollergirls recruiting members and officials
- Simon Kearns wins Geer Park 10K
- Cortez gets youth cycling program
- Two M-CHS soccer players named All Conference
Six area athletes have been named to Colorado High School all-state teams for spring sports, with two more receiving honorable mentions.
Adrian Hernandez, Simon Kearns,...
Adrian Hernandez was lost in the trees for most of the race.
Tangled up in a cluster of bodies, the five-foot-four Mancos senior was nearly invisible during the opening...
The first Tri-Ute Games were held in Towaoc in 2007 and consisted of just two sports and a few demonstrations.
The purpose of the games was to bring members of the Colorado and Utah-based Northern Ute, Southern...
- Silverpeak Equestrian Team thrives in the Wild West
- Want an over-the-top fishing lunch? Try Argentina
- Skate 4 Life competition packs park
- Fort Lewis College proposes $57 million gym expansion
- Colorado Supreme Court: Ski resorts not liable for avalanches
- Sports briefs
- Sports briefs
- 10k trail race is planned at Geer Park
- Ramos ends freshman season at Pac-12 Championships