Joe Rowell Park was swarming with action on Thursday evening.
Over 50 local youths were split into groups and put through a variety of drills on Tibbets Field, Gonzales Field and Firemen’s Field prior to...
Six games, 12 days and over 2,700 miles.
That’s what the Southwest Colorado Youth Baseball Senior All-Star team has been up to recently.
After clinching the Colorado Senior State Tournament in...
- Alex Vestal and Evan Woody make trip to nationals
- Strike Zone to host Connie Mack World Series
- Cortez basketball team competes in Vegas
- Local swim clubs finish top seven at Montrose
- Lady Panthers host basketball camp at M-CHS
- Eli Tomac wins Southwick National
- Kirk Archibeque re-signs with PGE Turow
- Cortez BMX hosts state race
- Little League teams enter postseason
The Dolores school board approved the promotion of Tiffany Hill to head coach of the varsity girls basketball program during its meeting last Tuesday, superintendent Scott Cooper...
- Jimmie Lankford resigns from Dolores
- Cody Lansing, Cooper McClain and David Jones return from the National Junior High Finals Rodeo
- Dolores football camp sets attendance record
- Six area athletes named to all-state teams, two received honorable mentions
- Three locals qualify for National Junior High Finals Rodeo
Folk artist and wood sculptor Dave Sipe turned an old, damaged tree in front of the Mancos Performance Center into a symbol of school spirit last week.
K-12 dean of...
The U.S. Girls’ Junior Golf Championship was an international affair.
With a field of 156 competitors, there were representatives from across the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Colombia,...
- Eli Tomac wins Washougal National
- Kevin Jordan wins Bass Masters Tournament
- CPW reminds hunters of license sales dates
- Summer swim season winds down
- Minors and Majors fall at state
- Seniors win state tournament
- Local drivers highlight Fairgrounds Speedway race
- Stephen Candelaria recognized for service
- Three locals advance to National High School Rodeo Finals