The Cortez Bass Masters are two tournaments into their season after hosting events at McPhee Reservoir on May 21 and again on June 18.
Mike Carver was the big winner of the opening tournament after reeling in...
The Montezuma-Cortez High School Athletic Advisory Committee provided its final report to the school earlier this month.
The committee, consisting of M-CHS administration members, coaches, parents of students...
- Local swim clubs compete in Durango
- Cortez Burst Triathlon returns
- Bicyclists set up camp at Montezuma-Cortez High School
- Junior Golf camp brings in 80
- Three locals qualify for National Junior High Finals Rodeo
- Spencer Gatlin, Beau Hemphill, Josh McCoy and Andrew Laymon compete in All-State Games
- Rob Yates Memorial Golf Tournament thriving
- Kiwanis Club and Groundhog Lake RV Park host fourth annual fishing tournament
- Fishing Derby keeps growing
Six area athletes have been named to Colorado High School all-state teams for spring sports, with two more receiving honorable mentions.
Adrian Hernandez, Simon Kearns,...
Adrian Hernandez was lost in the trees for most of the race.
Tangled up in a cluster of bodies, the five-foot-four Mancos senior was nearly invisible during the opening...
The first Tri-Ute Games were held in Towaoc in 2007 and consisted of just two sports and a few demonstrations.
The purpose of the games was to bring members of the Colorado and Utah-based Northern Ute, Southern...
- Silverpeak Equestrian Team thrives in the Wild West
- Rollergirls recruiting members and officials
- Want an over-the-top fishing lunch? Try Argentina
- Simon Kearns wins Geer Park 10K
- Skate 4 Life competition packs park
- Cortez gets youth cycling program
- Fort Lewis College proposes $57 million gym expansion
- Colorado Supreme Court: Ski resorts not liable for avalanches
- Sports briefs