Monteuma-Cortez High School has cut its boys tennis program, athletic director Chris Kelley confirmed this week.
However, its players will have the opportunity to join the Durango High School team for the fall...
Tom Marumoto wasn’t sure how he ended up at Montezuma-Cortez High School last week.
But there he was, standing at center court, addressing a group of area kids that had come to learn how to improve their...
- M-CHS golf team swings right into action
- Leopard Sharks host swim-a-thon
- Parks and Wildlife seeks raise in fishing, hunting fees
- USRA races kick of 2016 Fair
- The Avengers win 2016 Ranch Rodeo
- Lady Panthers host soccer camp
- Bri Suckla, Stormi Pitman and Kody Gregory return from the National High School Rodeo Finals
- Historic season comes to a close
- Alex Vestal and Evan Woody make trip to nationals
Saturday’s Dolores Mountain Bike Race featured a new course, a new course record and a 90-year-old finisher.
Starting in downtown Dolores, the 18th annual event...
Folk artist and wood sculptor Dave Sipe turned an old, damaged tree in front of the Mancos Performance Center into a symbol of school spirit last week.
K-12 dean of...
The 37th annual Pinto Bean Classic was cut short due to inclement weather on Sunday.
The event got off to a smooth start on Friday with Nate Jarvis winning the grip-and-rip contest with a drive of 362 yards,...
- Women’s Tee Cup Invitational expands
- Parks and Wildlife looks at doubling hunting, fishing fees
- Alex Vestal and Evan Woody compete at Loretta Lynn Ranch
- Dayne Black moves on to San Diego City College
- Volleyball teams take roll in the slop
- Strike Zone’s postseason run comes to an end
- Swim clubs conclude summer season
- Hunting licenses are on sale now; here are the links
- Taking aim at the fair