Up on top of a sage covered ridge northwest of Cortez, archaeologist Caitlin Sommers peered into a deep hole.
“This is the beginning...
State Nation and World
Recall leader Margie Russell called on Beverly Humiston-Scott to resign, and a resident...
- Community groups step up to help local students excel
- School News: Students seem happy to be back in school
- Mentors working on work ethics
- Kiva Montessori charter opens doors
- Tests indicate schools have more work to do
Southwest Farm Fresh, a new farm and ranch distribution cooperative in Montezuma County,...
- Voters pick top chili, salsa
- Watery eyes, gasps for air
- Green thumbs take home Blue Ribbons
- Update: Cutter Higgins wins grand champion in rocketry
- Update: Cutter Higgins washes turkeys for the big show
The post-recession real estate reality for Cortez is a hot rental market.
- Business Briefs
- Local alfalfa prices lagging behind last year
- So you’ve decided to rent out your home? Some tips
- Summer has been good to corn
- Business briefs