Submit a letter to the editor
Most Popular in Opinion
- Public lands are perfectly constitutional
- Unemployment easing, but wages remain flat or worse
- Cortez football program strong this year
- Labor in flux
- Wilderness Act
- Feeling the smallness of being in economy class
- Tools available to manage horse populations
- Fundraiser for guv
- Finally working to stop the worst people on earth
- GOP will not gain from Rand Paul’s bogus outreach
Email announcements to email@example.com and include “Community Calendar” in the subject field. Items submitted less than two weeks in advance will be less likely to be published. Entries may be edited for length and content.
Tuesday, Sept. 2
Cortez Evening Market from 4 to 7 p.m. in City Park (next to the Welcome Center). Local produce, handmade goods and live music.
The Four Corners...