Buses and cars dropped students off at the new Montezuma-Cortez High School without much fanfare on Wednesday, as assistant principal Chris Kelley...
State Nation and World
It used to be school cafeterias served up pre-prepared, processed foods, much of it...
- Steps to Success
- Kemper joins School-to-Farm project with adobe oven
- ‘Still Learning’ is theme of Storytime
- Library, city sponsor reading program
- Education Briefs
A wet spring and summer has given rise to hillsides covered with infestations of oxeye...
- Enjoy and preserve the month’s bounty
- Governor tours Ute tribal land
- Low wages in high places
- 29 cases of livestock disease reported
- Conservation pays for farmers
Grant Smith, owner of GST Liquors in Dolores, has donated $10,000 to help keep the Cortez...
- National Resource wants more input
- Mancos Banks consolidated this weekend
- Pipeline company plans noise mitigation measures
- State rebrands anti-pot campaign for kids
- Q&A: Meet Chamber manager Michelle Rojas